Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for the below mention posts:
Probationary Officer: 1000 Posts
- RS. 250/- (For General & OBC Category Candidates only
- Rs. 50/- for others as intimation charges
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 30 years
- Degree from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Government of India.
- Candidates should be qualified in the Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS and should be holding a valid score card Issued by IBPS.
- A Certificate for having completed a Course in Computer Awareness & Office Automation for duration of minimum 60 hours from a reputed Computer Training Institute, which is be waived where ‘Computers’ is a part of the curriculum at the Graduation / post – Graduation level.
Valid IBPS score obtained in Common Written Examination or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Government of India.
Total Weighted Standard Score (TWS):-
- Minimum 160-For General Category
- Minimum 155-For OBC Category
- Minimum 150-For SC Category
- Minimum 130-For ST Category
Eligible candidates are required to apply only “ON-LINE” through our website –www.centralbankofindia.co.in. No other means/mode of application will be acceptable.
Date for online registration : 11 May 2012 – 25 May 2012